Today for advisory we are going to use this blog, which is a wonderful invention, to share some good things we have seen each other do so far this week. When you post a compliment on our compliment page you should write one of the following possible comments:
- Something that one of your classmates did to help you stay on task.
- Something that another classmate did to help you understand a new topic in class.
- Something that another classmate did to make sure you were prepared.
- Something that another classmate did to make you feel better that day.
- Something a classmate did academically that was AWESOME!
Remember to be specific about the action and also remember NO LAST NAMES! If you need to specify you may use a last initial (example: Brian F. or Bryan D.)
Compliment away! : )